Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hungry

Today is Day Two of my 3-Day, Nine-Pound Diet. Since it's a starvation diet - half a piece of toast and 1 egg for breakfast - I am hungry.

Still, I am rather "desperate" to loose the weight. I have been disastified for a while, and this is one of the changes I want to make.

At a minimum, I anticipate that it should expose me to a better class of male. It's clear from my experience with Peter and "G" that this is what I need.

I had forgotten I had this meal plan in my files. I am sorry I did not do it while I was off work.

Stil, I just weighed in at the doctor's office. There has been a definite improvement so I would say it's been worth it.

My goal this month was to be down to 280, and I was only going higher. I am hoping that this diet once a month, plus switching to Whole Foods, will keep me on track.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: