Tuesday, November 24, 2009

That’s probably why it’s best to wear a belt

I am back to taking public transportation. It’s cheaper than keeping gas in my car, and easier on my mental state of mind (the freeways here suck).

I usually sit toward the front, and keep my nose in a book. I find that is discourages the crazies.

The bus was about half full the other evening when a woman stood up with her groceries in hand. At the same time, her pants fell down. Unfortunately for her, she was not wearing any underwear. Going commando as she was and sitting near the front of the bus, we all got a great view of her bare bottom.

She quickly hustled out the door. I’ll have to admit to not offering my help but that is because I was busy trying to keep from laughing out loud. Thank goodness for my book; I was able to bury my face in it so that there would be no chance she saw me struggling to not laugh at her.

No comments: